26.9.10

:: random thoughts ::

soooo i went downtown today n was walking on king street and saw the TIFF bell. lightbox and 2 new restaurants inside *canteen* and ~luma~ which i am dying to go to now.  so if neone wants to take me on a date there..lol male <3, female .. mom dad..just ask :)  i want to go n explore.. its described as a unique architechtural and cultural centre.. food & film *you can't really go wrong*. 

i also saw a bunchhh of scotiabank marathon runners which reminded me that next sunday is the run for the cure which i am participating in :|  and i have soo been slacking on my workout routine *shhhiAtttt* i hope im okay lol.  it's for a good cause though and that's what matters.

alot of ppl have been dying recently .. especially ppl close 2 my parents.. n i've been hearing so much about cancer these days.  its hard 2 deal with but i mean fundraising for a cause like breast cancer is a positive step forward in the right direction.  so i will definitely do my best next wknd.

final random thoughts:  i'm starting to really like justin bieber he puts me in a good mood *cough fareen* lollll also, i kind of want to throw my blackberry in the toilet...aghhhh.. and i miss my friends who r scattered around the world. o and i like downtown toronto n i wish i cud move there right now (is it just me or is being in your early 20s make u feel like ur in limbo? u still have the social needs of a university student.. but the mindset of a 30 yr old when it comes to work, money and stability).. hmm just a thought just a thought.

ooo last thing.  i can't wait for my tattoo.. reener and raya are going to get one too.  i hope i can follow through n make a decision and stick with it.

k well have a great sunday everyone who reads this.. XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment