2.8.10

randomnesS:

hey. so im really tiredddd n my backside hurts from sitting on my couch. long wknd was fun but back to work tomorrow. i don't have any of my personal pics from this wknd b/c my computer died on friday :( hopefully i can get it fixed up and blog normally again soon! :D just thought i'd share something to complete this weeks posts.. *just cause*

my current obsessions:

♥    nething PURPLE *love* → light purple eyeshadow, deep purple nails, purple lips (so rihanna!)

♥    lise watier products.. the liquid eyeliner/volumizing mascara are amazing from there and paraben free, a preservative that may not necessarily be good for u.

♥    the beautiful weather :D ... running outside with my ipod and becoming one with my music & nature ...amazinggg!

   ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐ im obbsessed with this thing.. lol thx divyan!

♥    spandex under nething ! .. or by itself if you're feeling a little bit more riské :) aritzia has the most amazing spandex tank tops

♥    body shop's strawberry lotion.. so smooth and it smells so good.

♥    skinny jeans.. the right pair of jeans can take u so far with little effort :D

    FCUK, i love FCUK (amazing saleS).  i don't think this obbsession will ever not be current.

♥    ive conceded n i LOVE bbm ... nilesh!

okay i better start studying for my exam coming up.. im excited for rasika's wedding next wknd  + fareen's birthday!  the summer is nearing the end but a lot of exciting things are coming up.

p.s. if you have anything you'd like to share for my blog.. send it over! especially music.. i need new songs on a weekly basis :)

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment