22.8.10

*my bloG*

so i just wanted 2 say.. that when i started this blog it was random n fun.. and i didn't really have a vision for it.  the more ive worked on it, the more ppl have told me the best way to make it *popular* is it to make it more focused .. maybe solely on shoes, or fashion or something very specific. i've realized doing that i would get bored .. really quickly.  so i'm just going to keep blogging about stuff that i care about/inspires me and catches my eye... that is my vision in itself.   its fun, its a creative outlet n i think ppl enjoy it.. so i'm just going to continue to improve my site.. (i will try 2 get more music links/videos 4 next week!) and continue doing wut i like... as preeti would say.. follow ur bliss!  well time to go to bed.. work tomorrow *can't quit my day job :P*.. XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment