22.8.10

quotes from the lady herself.

thigh high lace up boots, fishnets,
houndstooth umbrella + xposed black bra..
FEARLESS xx.

♦ You have to be uNiQue, and different, and shine in your own way.
♦ They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

♦ I'm just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time. (I LOVE THIS ONE ) LoL
 
♦ Sexuality is half poison and half liberation. What’s the line? I don’t have a line.

♦ Peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no trouble, noise, or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.





DRUMROLL PLEASE.. my fav quote (which you may have heard.) this is for all of my successful female friends out there who struggle with WORK LOVE LIFE balance:

Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.  → from the cynical touchstone  herself (sorry neeru lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment